Sunday 19 August 2012

The fabulous Kendra Grey

For the last couple of months I've been blogging on the quiet, the reason being that I didn't have a banner design and frankly it all looked a bit bland. Now that the design is done and I've come out of the blogging closet so to speak, I must admit I am very surprised by how many of you are actually reading my weekly ramblings, so I just wanted to say a big thank you. I really do appreciate it!

If you are short on time, there is now a link on the right where you can pop in your email address and you will automatically receive my latest rambling with no effort at all.

I'd also like to say a huge thank you to my very good friend Kendra for designing the perfect banner and knowing exactly what would work – I swear this lady can read my mind! Aside from being a comedy genius and the Bert to my Ernie, Kendra is one very talented illustrator and designer. She is currently working as a graphic designer for Laura Ashley but has previously been featured in lots of magazines and even designed a T-Shirt for Animal. Below are just a few examples of her illustrations.




For plenty more examples of Kendra's work visit www.kendragrey.co.uk
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig