Monday 4 March 2013

Today's Soundtrack: The Used – Take It Away


Today’s Soundtrack is my new way of sharing some of the songs that I love – old, new and anything in between. Because sometimes all you need is a bloody good song to make your day!

First up is Take it Away by The Used for that very reason – it came on my iPod shuffle earlier and made me smile. It’s the first track on their second album In Love and Death from 2004, and will always remind me of my first year of university; particularly a little nightclub in Southampton called The Nexus. Sadly The Nexus is no more, but it will always have a place in my heart as it set the scene for many happy, hazy nights with great friends, great DJs and my ever-faithful companion Mr Jack Daniels….

Enjoy!



@WeAreTheUsed
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig