Friday 28 June 2013

Today's Soundtrack: Bayside – Masterpiece


Today’s soundtrack is Masterpiece by Bayside, because despite the fact they are probably my favourite band of all time, they haven't had a single mention on this blog over the last year! This is purely because I haven't had a gig to review, so I’m going to take this opportunity to put my pride to one side and beg:

Bayside please, please, pleeeeeease come back to England! We miss you and quite frankly I’m getting Bayside withdrawal symptoms...

Right, now that the shameless begging is over with, let's get on with the song. It was hard to pick just one out of such a fantastic back catalogue, but I went with Masterpiece because it's the very first track from their 2004 debut album Sirens and Condolences, and what a way to kick-start a career.


So here it is – the reason that, despite my incurable indecision, I am able to pick one favourite band above all others. An achievement I will never accomplish with my shoes...



www.baysidebayside.com
@BaysideBand
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig