Friday 18 October 2013

The Halloween Collection by Charlotte Olympia

With Halloween just around the corner I couldn't resist sharing these fabulous shoes from Charlotte Olympia's Halloween Collection. It's a real challenge to make a pair of pumpkin themed shoes look stylish, but she has certainly succeeded. I think the gold trim and fluttering eyelashes might just be the key! This has to be the cutest footear I've seen since Marc Jacob's mouse flats...

Trick or Treat embroidered suede slippers, £495, Net-A-Porter


I must confess that I love Halloween, possibly more than Christmas. It's perfectly acceptable to dress in a ridiculous costume, consume far too many zombie cocktails, then snuggle up on the sofa and watch the The Nightmare Before Christmas whilst eating copious amounts of Halloween themed chocolate. And don't you think all of this would be made even better by the addition of a pair of pumpkin shoes? That's what I thought.

Bite Me Kitty embroidered velvet slippers, £495, Net-A-Porter



If cats are more your thing, then you might just fancy a pair of these little cuties, complete with sparkling red eyes and fangs. And as if all this Halloween themed footwear isn't making me smile enough, check out this perspex clutch! Thank you Charlotte, I'm officially in Halloween heaven.

Sucker for Pandora perspex clutch, £995, Net-A-Porter

All images ©www.net-a-porter.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig