Thursday 31 October 2013

Today's Soundtrack: Rob Zombie – Living Dead Girl

What else could I possibly choose as today's soundtrack but Living Dead Girl by the one and only Rob Zombie! I saw him with Marilyn Manson at the O2 last year, but unfortunately due to my hectic schedule at the time, a review never made it to the blog. Marilyn Manson was actually a little disappointing for me. A smaller gig would have worked so much better as it just seemed a bit contrived in such a huge venue.


Rob Zombie however was incredible! Anyone who has ever seen him live will know what I mean when I say he puts on one hell of a show – the kind that actually works in a venue like the O2, which let's face it, for rock music, is totally lacking in soul. I thought Alice Cooper was theatrical but this man takes it to a whole new level...

Happy Halloween!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig