Monday 7 October 2013

Today's Soundtrack: Violent Soho – Jesus Stole My Girlfriend

Today's soundtrack is Jesus Stole My Girlfriend by Violent Soho, from their 2010 self-titled album (if you like this song then look it up, you won't be disappointed!). Formed in 2004 and hailing from Brisbane, Queensland, the band cites Nirvana, The Pixies and Mudhoney among its influences, and it's safe to say there is a definite 90s feel to their sound.

 

Their latest album Hungry Ghost was released last month and shamefully I haven't got my hands on a copy yet. I have high hopes however; they are a great band and one that I hope will come to the UK soon, because I have no doubt they are amazing live.

Now have a listen and try telling me this isn't the highlight of your Monday....


www.violentsoho.com
@violentsoho
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig