Wednesday 11 December 2013

Top 5 winter wishlist...

I must admit I've neglected the blog a bit lately. It's mostly because I've been a busy lady but perhaps it's just further proof that I get far more excited about Halloween than I ever do about Christmas!

Anyway I thought I'd put together a little Autumn/Winter fashion Top 5 with a few of the items I've been lusting after lately. (Santa if you are reading this, give the reindeer a break and let Net-A-Porter gift wrap and deliver it all for you...) As part of the Clueless generation I can't resist a tartan mini skirt, and seeing as the sun is currently shining those Ray–Ban's could be considered essential right?!



1. Rocket tartan mini skirt, £280 Vivienne Westwood Anglomania
2. 18-karat gold necklace, £1,110 Jennifer Meyer
3. Clubmaster D-frame sunglassess, £170 Ray-Ban
4. Lottie suede sandals, £450 Jimmy Choo
5. Embellished satin clutch, £2,380 Valentino

Regular blogging will now resume and I'll be back soon with reviews from Silverstein at Underworld and Tenacious D at Shepherd's Bush Empire.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig