Saturday 5 April 2014

Today's Soundtrack: Nirvana – Heart-Shaped Box

I couldn't really let today go by without marking it in some small way. Two decades have passed since Kurt Cobain's death and, despite only ever recording three studio albums, Nirvana remain one of the most influential rock bands of all time. On a personal level they are one of the bands that (along with the help of my Sony Walkman and long hair to sneakily cover my headphones) helped to relieve the boredom of many a school lesson.


It was hard to choose one song to post but I decided to go with my gut and pick one of my all time favourites. Today's soundtrack is Heart-Shaped Box by Nirvana.

 

www.nirvana.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig