Thursday 24 April 2014

Top 5 Sunglasses – SS14

Yes, it's that time of year again! My sunglasses have taken up permanent residence in my handbag 'just in case' and the second the sun appears I dash out to the patio and spend half an hour on my sun lounger before a cloud arrives and I have to get back to work. Does anyone else who works from home do the same thing or is it just me?...

This season there's a really wide variety of styles hitting the shops and the slightly crazier ones are my favourites – bright colours, animal prints, totally unnecessary embellishment – particularly from my new sunglasses crush Anna-Karin Karlsson. I hope you enjoy my top five!


Anna-Karin Karlsson, £655

House of Holland, £180

Miu Miu, £240

Anna-Karin Karlsson, £480

The Row, £270

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig